Company Structure

Kensington Hospital is 40% owned by local surgeons and business supporters. The remaining 60% of shares are held by Healthcare Holdings Limited, a company with stakes in a wide range of health related businesses including Mercy and Ascot Hospitals in Auckland, Auckland Radiation Oncology, Endoscopy Auckland, Laparoscopy Auckland, Mercy Radiology, Mercy PET/CT, Mercy Angiography, and Ascot Angiography. This structure provides an excellent mix retaining local input whilst enabling access to specialist resource from a broader healthcare group.

The Kensington Hospital Board of Directors includes four local Directors (including two medical specialists) and two Healthcare Holdings representatives.